New Student Registration
The Brooklyn City School District is open to all Brooklyn Residents.
Please click below to verify your address before beginning the registration process.
CITY OF BROOKLYN - OFFICIAL ALPHABETICAL LISTING OF STREETS & ADDRESSES
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
- You must register online (see link provided below).
- Please use a desktop computer, we recommend Firefox or Chrome browsers (no mobile device).
- Please save your work as you go. Fill in all questions completely (incomplete applications will be returned/denied).
- Preschool children must be 3 years of age before September 30th and potty trained. You must choose preschool enrollment.
- Preschool Students will need a code before they can be registered. Please contact the district @ 216-485-8112 for your access code.
- Kindergarten children must be 5 years of age before September 30th. You must choose kindergarten enrollment.
- Grades 1st through 12th, choose the appropriate grade.
In order to register, you must complete a registration packet online at https://brooklyn.esvportal.com.
Once here, you must create an account to access the parent portal. Creating a parent portal account
To enroll a new student, see this documentation: Enrolling a new student
Once your on-line registration has been submitted and accepted, a staff member will call you to set up an appointment.
At your registration appointment, you will provide the registrar with the required information listed below:
- Proof of Birth: Original birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport
- Immunization record
- Physical (PS and KG only, see Part Nine of registration)
- Custody/Guardianship papers if applicable.
- Proof of Residency – One of the following with your name and address:
Proof of ownership (deed, title, mortgage statement) or
Current signed lease
- Two (2) current utilities (within 30 days).
- Residency/Custody Affidavit *Mandatory and must be notarized
(see Part Nine of registration)
- Please note, if you do not have a Mortgage or Lease in your name and are residing with a friend or family member who is the homeowner, the homeowner MUST fill out the Owner’s Affidavit (see Part Nine of registration) and have it notarized
Only legal residents who are the parent or legal guardian of the child may complete the registration process. All certified court orders pertaining to guardianship and custody must be presented at the time of registration.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
Mrs. Laura Baker